Exotic India – 12 days – November 2015 - $6298 plus international airfares.
Fully escorted by Two's a Crowd.
Experience the essence of exotic India as captured in the popular Best Exotic Marigold Hotel film with an incredible solo adventure. The 12 day tour will allow you to explore the cultural highlights, rich heritage, tantalising food, awe-inspiring landscapes and incredible ambience. From Delhi to Jodhpur, you will experience rickshaw rides and high tea, the Taj Mahal and The City Palace, 3 nights in Ajit Bhawan Palace and much more!
Experience the essence of exotic India as captured in the popular Best Exotic Marigold Hotel film with an incredible solo adventure.
The 12 day tour will allow you to explore the cultural highlights, rich heritage, tantalising food, awe-inspiring landscapes and incredible ambience.
A 12 day solo adventure for $6,298.00 per person, excluding airfares!
Our tour will commence on the 2nd November 2015 as we explore the bustling capital Delhi experiencing the city’s chaos and crowds during a rickshaw ride to the more elegant high tea at one of Delhi’s most prestigious hotels.
No journey to India will be complete without a trip to the legendary Taj Mahal and the iconic Red Fort which you will experience as we travel to Agra. From one incredible landmark to another, we will then travel to the pink city of Jaipur where you will have the opportunity to wander through the incredible City Palace.From Jaipur the tour will lead you to Nagaur and Jodhpur where you will experience a taste of Royal luxury during your stay at the Ajit Bhawan Palace (yes…a palace!). Here you will enjoy a cooking demonstration, a visit to incredible historical site and an opportunity to visit a Bishnoi village in the countryside.
This tour is not designed for the hard-core backpacker. Instead solo travellers will be accompanied by an English speaking tour manager and local guides, stay in high quality 4-5 star hotels and travel to each destination in the comfort of private air-conditioned coaches.
So why not wow your senses as you discover one of the world’s most diverse and exotic destinations with a solo adventure into northern India? The food, colours, textures, architecture, people and way of life will be fascinating and mind-blowing at the same time making this one of the most interesting places to visit. If adventure and enlightenment is your calling then this solo tour might just be for you.Download the full itinerary for more information.
Payment of Deposit
1. Tour bookings cannot be held until payment of the initial deposit of $1000 is received by Two’s a Crowd.
2. For tours that are shown on our website as a guaranteed departure this initial deposit is not refundable.
3. For tours which are not a guaranteed departure, the initial deposit is fully refundable up to the time the tour is either guaranteed or cancelled. When tour numbers reach a certain level (varies from tour to tour), the tour will then become a Guaranteed departure. Two's a Crowd will advise you by phone or email that the tour for which you have paid a deposit is now a guaranteed departure. You then have 24 hours within which to change your mind. If you decide within this 24 hour period to withdraw from the tour please advise us by email. Your place will be released and your initial deposit refunded.
In the unlikely event we cancel a tour due to failure to reach minimum numbers, we will advise you by phone or email and your initial deposit will be refunded to you or we can hold these funds another tour. This is your choice to make.
Instalment and/or Final Tour Payments
- Timing of instalment and /or final tour payments can vary from tour to tour depending on the payment terms and conditions of the wholesale supplier or ground operator we have chosen to operate the tour for us.
- Currency fluctuations, imposition of new government taxes and other circumstances outside our control can impact tour pricing. As a result Two’s a Crowd is not able to guarantee that the tour price will remain the same until such time as full payment is received.
- The timing and amount of instalment and/or final payments will be advised to you at the time of payment of initial deposit. In general final payments are due 90 days prior to departure from Australia or New Zealand.
Payments can be made by direct deposit or credit card.
Account details for direct deposit are as follows:
Bank – Bendigo Bank
Acc Name – Travel Passion Pty Ltd
BSB – 633 000
ACC No – 138938485
Please put your name as the reference and email to let us know that you have made the payment.
Payments made by credit card will incur a 1% fee for Mastercard or Visa & 3.5% for Amex or Diners.
Cancellation Fees after final payment is made
In the event that you cancel your place on a Two's a Crowd Tour after payment of final tour costs, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Two's a Crowd cancellation fees (minimum of 20% of booking value)
- Tour operator cancellation fees
- Airline cancellation fees (if applicable)
- Cancellation fees as they apply to pre or post tour extensions
Cancellation fees vary from tour to tour but are up to 100% of the payments made. Please ask your Travel Consultant for cancellation fees relating to your tour.
Limitation of Liability
Two’s a Crowd contracts with a network of independent companies, government agencies and individuals to assist in the running of our trips and optional activities. These independent third parties are not agents, servants or employees of Two’s a Crowd. Although we take care in selecting these independent service providers, Two’s a Crowd is not responsible for the acts and omissions of these third parties their servants or agents or any ramifications of that conduct.
Optional excursions may, depending on your tour, include activities such as climbing, exploring, bike riding, swimming and snorkelling. You accept and assume the risk involved with these activities.
2. If, in the opinion of any representative of Two’s a Crowd or local tour guides, your mental or physical condition is such as to affect your own health and safety, render you incapable to care for yourself, cause you to became a hazard to yourself or other passengers or result in you becoming objectionable to other passengers or staff, you will not be permitted to continue with the tour. Two’s a Crowd is not liable to you for any costs associated with such a decision and you will not be refunded for any part of the tour cost.
3. Two’s a Crowd accepts no responsibility for any death, injury, illness, loss (including loss of enjoyment), damage, detention, delay (including mechanical breakdown) beyond its control.
4. Any term, condition or warranty express or implied by statute or otherwise in respect of the tours featured on our website or in brochures are excluded to the full extent permitted by law. Nothing in these booking conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the application of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) as amended, consolidated, supplemented or replaced.
5. To the full extent permitted by law, Two’s a Crowd’s liability arising under or in connection with these booking conditions: (a) is limited to the re-supply of the products or services or the payment of the cost of re-supply of the products or services to you; and (b) excludes liability for any indirect or consequential losses suffered by you or any third party, howsoever caused, including but not limited to pure economic loss or any special, extraordinary or punitive damage to you or any other party.
Comprehensive travel insurance cover is mandatory for all Two's a Crowd clients. It is strongly recommended that you take out comprehensive travel insurance with cancellation cover once you made payments towards your tour.
Two's a Crowd will provide quote/s from our insurance suppliers for you to consider, however, it is not a requirement that travel insurance is purchased from Two’s a Crowd.
At a minimum your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability, with a minimum coverage of US$200,000. We also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects.
Should you make your own arrangements for comprehensive travel insurance, please provide a copy of your policy and the insurers emergency contact details to one of the consultants at Two's a Crowd. This information will be passed on to our Tour Host.
Some Credit Card companies provide "free" travel insurance cover if you use your card to pay for some or all of your trip. Please be aware that the level of cover can vary so it is important that you ensure that the credit card cover is comprehensive, provides high levels of medical cover, includes a worldwide 24 hour emergency English speaking call centre and provides full cancellation cover.
If you opt for credit card travel insurance, you must provide evidence that you are covered, the policy details and contact details for the emergency 24 helpline.
Photos & Marketing
You consent to us using images of you taken during the trip for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes. If you do not consent to your image being used please let us know.
Itineraries are subject to alteration without notice and intended as a guide only. Alterations may come about due to road, weather or tidal conditions, strikes, public holidays, local festivals or other reasons. Due to the nature of the terrain and remote areas, weather fluctuations can adversely affect road conditions which may necessitate alterations to itinerary with little or no notice. Any additional expense incurred by the passenger is not the responsibility of Two’s a Crowd. As is normally the case with group tours, a minimum number of bookings is required in order for a tour to be financially viable and to have a pleasant group atmosphere.
You appreciate and acknowledge that travelling requires flexibility. Local conditions such as weather, late changes to airline schedules, equipment breakdown, late running of local transport etc are all an occasional part of travelling and you should allow for alternative arrangements. The itinerary provided for each trip is representative of the types of activities contemplated, but it is understood that the route, schedules, inclusions, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to local circumstances or events.
The land price of your trip includes: all accommodation as listed in the itinerary, all transport listed in the itinerary, sightseeing and meals as listed in the itinerary, the services of a tour guide/guides as described in the itinerary.
The land price of your trip does not include: flights, airport transfers, taxes and excess baggage charges unless specified meals other than those specified in the Trip Notes, travel insurance, optional activities and sightseeing and all personal expenses.
Acceptance of Risk
You acknowledge that the nature of the trip is adventurous and participation involves a degree of personal risk. You will be visiting places where the geographical attributes present dangers and physical challenges greater than those present in our daily lives. We use information local authorities and reports from our own contacts in assessing whether the itinerary should operate. However it is also your own responsibility to acquaint yourself with all possible relevant travel information and the nature of your itinerary. You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made in light of consideration of this information and you accept that you assume the personal risks attendant upon such travel.
Authority on Tour
The decision of the guide or Two’s a Crowd Tour Host is final on all matters likely to affect the safety or well-being of any person participating in the trip. If you fail to comply with a decision made by a guide or Tour Host, or interfere with the well-being of the group, the Guide may ask you to leave the trip immediately, with no right of refund. You must at all times comply with the laws, customs and drug/alcohol regulations of all areas visited.
Optional activities not included in the trip price do not form part of the trip or this contract. You accept that any assistance given by your Guide or local representative in arranging optional activities does not render us liable for them.
Errors & Ommissions
Although we have made a concerted attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made in our trip documentation including brochure, website and Trip Notes we cannot be held responsible for any error, omission or unintentional misrepresentation that may occur.
Claims & Complaints
If you have a complaint about your trip please inform your Guide or Two’s a Crowd Tour Host at the time in order that they can attempt to rectify the matter. If satisfaction is not reached through these means then any further complaint should be put in writing to us within 30 days of the end of the tour.
In the event that any term or condition contained in these Booking Conditions is unenforceable or void by operation of law or as being against public policy or for any other reason then such term or condition shall be deemed to be severed from this contract or amended accordingly only to such extent necessary to allow all remaining terms and conditions to survive and continue as binding. Click below to download a copy of these Terms & Conditions.