Payment of Deposit
Tour bookings cannot be securely held for clients until payment of the non-refundable & non-transferable initial deposit of AUD$1000 is received by Two’s a Crowd. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel a tour if we fail to reach minimum numbers, we will refund your deposit. Or if you prefer, we can hold these funds for up to 12 months (from the day the deposit was paid) to be put in credit towards another tour. This is your choice to make.
Instalment and/or Final Tour Payments
- Timing of instalment and /or final tour payments can vary from tour to tour depending on the payment terms and conditions of the wholesale supplier or ground operator we have chosen to operate the tour for us.
- Currency fluctuations, imposition of new government taxes and other circumstances outside our control can impact tour pricing. As a result Two’s a Crowd is not able to guarantee that the tour price will remain the same until such time as full payment is received.
- The timing and amount of instalment and/or final payments will be advised to you at the time of payment of initial deposit. In general final payments are due 90 days prior to departure from Australia or New Zealand.
Payments can be made by direct deposit or credit card. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept cheques or cash.
Account details for direct deposit are as follows:
ACCOUNT NAME: Travel Passion Pty Ltd
ACCOUNT # 138 938 485
Payments made by credit card will incur a 1% fee for MasterCard or Visa & 3.5% for Amex or Diners.
Cancellation Fees after final payment is made
In the event that you cancel your place on a Two's a Crowd Tour after payment of final tour costs, no refund is due on any Two’s a Crowd tour payments made.
In addition, the following cancellation fees may apply:
• Airline cancellation fees (if applicable)
• Cancellation fees as they apply to any pre or post tour extensions
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Two’s a Crowd is not the operator of its tours or cruises. Two’s a Crowd acts as a booking agent for the persons or companies in making transportation, accommodation and/or sightseeing arrangements at the tour destination. Two’s a Crowd does not own, manage or control any vehicles, hotels, cruise ships or attractions. The parties/suppliers for whom we act as booking agent are not agents, servants or employees of Two’s a Crowd. Although we take care in selecting these independent service providers, Two’s a Crowd is not responsible for the acts and omissions of these third parties their servants or agents or any ramifications of that conduct. All tickets and vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions of the independent service providers and the laws of the country where the services are provided. Two’s a Crowd shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity that may be caused to any person or property however caused or arising during any tour. To the extent permitted by law, Two’s a Crowd is also not liable for any loss or damage including and without limitation to loss or damage caused by the negligence of Two’s a Crowd or its servants or agents, nor any incidental or consequential loss or damage arising from or in connection with supply of the goods or services. Optional excursions may, depending on your tour, include activities such as climbing, exploring, bike riding, swimming and snorkelling. You accept and assume the risk involved in all activities.
2. Travel on cruise lines is subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant cruise line.
3. If, in the opinion of any representative of Two’s a Crowd or local tour guides, your mental or physical condition is such as to affect your own health and safety, render you incapable to care for yourself, cause you to become a hazard to yourself or other passengers or result in you becoming objectionable to other passengers or staff, you will not be permitted to continue with the tour. Two’s a Crowd is not liable to you for any costs associated with such a decision and you will not be refunded for any part of the tour cost.
4. Any term, condition or warranty, whether express or implied by statute or otherwise in respect of the tours featured on our website or in brochures shall apply save to the extent that they are excluded by law.
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your trip. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. Obtaining visas can take up to six weeks prior to your departure. It is strongly advised that you consult the local Consulate or Embassy of the country you are visiting well in advance to determine which visas they require.
FLIGHTS & ANCILLARY EXTRAS
It is a matter for you if you wish to make flight or other ancillary arrangements before your proposed tour has been guaranteed. Whilst we are confident that all of our proposed tours will go ahead as planned, if, contrary to our expectation, we do not have a sufficient number of clients, there is a risk that a tour may be cancelled, which possibly could involve some financial risk for you.
PHOTOS & MARKETING
You consent to us using images of you taken during the trip for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes. If you do not consent to your image being used please advise us in writing.
Itineraries are subject to alteration without notice and intended as a guide only. Alterations may come about due to road, weather or tidal conditions, strikes, public holidays, local festivals or other reasons. Due to the nature of the terrain and remote areas, weather fluctuations can adversely affect road conditions which may necessitate alterations to itinerary with little or no notice. Any additional expense incurred by the passenger is not the responsibility of Two’s a Crowd and Two’s a Crowd will not be liable for any loss or damage occasioned thereby. As is normally the case with group tours, a minimum number of bookings is required in order for a tour to be financially viable and to have a pleasant group atmosphere.
You appreciate and acknowledge that travelling requires flexibility. Local conditions such as weather, late changes to airline schedules, equipment breakdown, late running of local transport etc are all an occasional part of travelling and you should allow for alternative arrangements. The itinerary provided for each trip is representative of the types of activities contemplated, but schedules, inclusions, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to local circumstances or events.
The land price of your trip includes: all accommodation as listed in the itinerary, all transport listed in the itinerary, sightseeing and meals as listed in the itinerary, the services of a tour guide/guides as described in the itinerary. Hotels specified in our tour brochures, itineraries or website may need to be substituted with a hotel of similar standard at any time due to operational reasons.
The land price of your trip does not include: flights, airport transfers, taxes and excess baggage charges unless specified, meals other than those specified in the tour brochure, optional activities and sightseeing and all personal expenses.
ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
You acknowledge that the nature of the trip is adventurous and participation involves a degree of personal risk. You will be visiting places where the geographical attributes present dangers and physical challenges that may be greater or higher than those usually experienced. We use information from local authorities and reports from our own contacts in assessing whether the itinerary should operate. However, it is also your own responsibility to acquaint yourself with all possible relevant travel information and the nature of your itinerary. You acknowledge that your decision to travel is made in light of consideration of this information that you obtain and you accept that you assume the personal risks attendant upon such travel.
AUTHORITY ON TOUR
The decision of the guide or Two’s a Crowd Tour Host is final on all matters likely to affect the safety or well-being of any person participating in the trip. If you fail to comply with a decision made by a guide or Tour Host, or interfere with the well-being of the group, the Guide may ask you to leave the trip immediately, with no right of refund or reimbursement of costs incurred by you in having to leave the tour. You must at all times comply with the laws, customs and drug/alcohol regulations of all areas visited.
Optional activities not included in the trip price do not form part of the trip or this contractthese terms and conditions. Optional tours described in the brochure are subject to availability at the time of booking and their availability or cost cannot be guaranteed until booked. You have the option of pre-booking these tours before you travel and as some will book out early it is recommended that you consider doing this to avoid disappointment. You accept that any assistance given by your Guide or local representative in arranging optional activities does not render us liable for them.
ERRORS & OMISSIONS
Although we have made a concerted attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made in our trip documentation including brochure, website and itineraries we cannot be held responsible for any error, omission or unintentional misrepresentation that may occur.
CLAIMS & COMPLAINTS
If you have a complaint about your trip please inform your Guide or Two’s a Crowd Tour Host at the time in order that they can attempt to rectify the matter. If satisfaction is not reached through these means then any further complaint should be put in writing to us within 30 days of the end of the tour.
In the event that any term or condition contained in these Booking Conditions is unenforceable or void by operation of law or as being against public policy or for any other reason then such term or condition shall be deemed to be severed from this contract or amended accordingly only to such extent necessary to allow all remaining terms and conditions to survive and continue as binding.
Updated 23 June 2017